RULES OF PLAY
Be safe, play fairly, and have fun!
Everyone must sign our liability waiver. Children 11-17 need a parent or guardian's signature. You can download, print & sign it ahead of time and then bring it with you to speed up your registration. LIABILITY WAIVER (PDF)
When your register, you will get a Transmitter that you must wear as a badge outside your clothing. It has to be visible to interact with other player's badges.
Everyone must play on foot. No bikes, skateboards, scooters, or roller blades are allowed.
While time is of the essence, PLEASE DO NOT RUN. Runner will be ejected from the game with no refunds.
No physical contact is allowed. The badges interact within a 3-foot range. There is NO TOUCHING ALLOWED!
Everyone must return their transmitters at the end of the game. You will be charged an additional fee for equipment not returned.
Expect an active game.
- Wear comfortable clothing, sneakers, or athletic shoes.
- Bring water and be prepared to sweat.
- Find a Safety Bunker if you need to rest.
Bring your friends and family.
- Play as a group and share the fun.
- Book your entire party (bachelors, bachelorettes, birthdays).
- Human teams can work together to decipher clues and look out for zombies.
- Zombie teams can help each other search for the next victim.
Come in costume.
- Dress up as a nerdy scientist and look like you are searching for clues.
- Wear zombie make-up and really channel the undead.